Today I wanted to share with you that AMC Theaters is currently doing a promotion called AMC Cares Summer Throwbacks where they show a number of movies throughout the summer for only $4.99 and all proceeds will go to benefit the Will Rogers Institute and the AMC Cares Charitable Fund.
Movies included in this program will be (with corresponding dates):
- Paddington (June 12 – June 18)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (June 19 – June 25)
- The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (June 26 – July 2)
- Fifty Shades of Grey (July 3 – July 9)
- Get Hard (July 17 – July 23)
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (July 24 – 30)
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop II (July 31 – August 6)
- Furious 7 (August 7 – 13)
As a film fan, I personally enjoy the idea of being able to see a number of films for a low price and help contribute to a cause at the same time. And there’s something here for different movie fans to appreciate. Sidenote: I’m not being paid by AMC Theaters or anyone else to promote this program. I am a movie fan, and am choosing to support AMC Cares on my own and help share so that other movie fans may help contribute. Links to both AMC Cares and The Will Rogers Institute are below for more information. Go see a fun movie & help someone in the process, you can’t beat that.
Help share this program to other fans. Also don’t forget to subscribe to The Wingfield Blog.
Thank You for Listening,
Photo Credit: https://twitter.com/AMCTheatres