First off, I would like to thank Grace Yoo for her nomination of The Liebster Award (Sorry for the lateness)! This award is designed to promote and recognize bloggers with less than 1,000 followers. This award comes with a set of rules and questions (provided by the nominator) for each nominee to answer. The rules are
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Here are the questions provided to me by Grace…..
What do you hope to accomplish of having a blog?
I want to have an outlet for my thoughts, and feel as if I have a voice that people will listen to.
If you can give more than two countries to live then which one would you choose and why?
London and probably New Zealand. They appear to be amazing travel destinations, but I could also see myself living in these places as well.
Do you believe in soul mates? If so then do you think people have more than one soulmate?
I believe that there is a such thing as soul mates, but not more than one.
Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Not sure, but if I had to choose it would probably Dog.
Would you say that you are addictive to your smartphone?
More than I should be, but I try not to be.
How many books have you read for this year?
Completely, 1 and that book was Creativity Inc. by Ed Catmull. I’m still working on some others.
What is your favorite snacks?
Blue Bell Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. Instant happiness.
What is your ultimate pet peeves?
Really don’t have any pet peeves, or none that I can currently think of.
If you had one more hour of the day, what would you do?
Sleep or do something constructive, whatever I’m feeling at the moment.
11 Random Facts
- Slight Blue Bell Cookies & Cream addict
- Have a knack for remembering and repeating entire scripts from Movies and TV episodes after I’ve seen them once or twice.
- According to my roommate, I can do a great Buffalo Bill voice imitation.
- Team Apple, don’t participate in Apple vs. Android conversations.
- Top 5 Favorite Movies include: The Shawshank Redemption, Good Will Hunting, Forrest Gump, Life of Pi, and Her.
- Not much of a Fiction reader.
- If it were up to me, I would probably live in a movie theater.
- Kind of regret staying in college, but not completely.
- Introvert, for those who are aware of the Myers-Brigg test, I have consistently been identified as INTJ
- Carolyn Collections http://carolyncollegecomfort.wordpress.com/
- Anica Art Photography http://blog.anicaartphotography.com/
- What About My Life http://whataboutmylife.com/
List of Questions for Nominees to Answer
- Why do YOU Blog?
- Favorite Movie(s)?
- Ultimate Goal in Life?
- Motivation behind the goal?
- Travel Destinations?
- People who inspire you?
- Favorite Website?
- Favorite TV Series?
- Favorite Food?
- One Word to describe yourself?